[IDV #TYB-719779]: Support request

Hi Mohit-

> Don, one question...
> Is it possible to use two different grid files such as wind speed at 850mb
> and surface temperature (ground level) for multiplying together using IDV ?

You should use the mul(s1,s2) Jython method to do the multiplication
which should handle special cases (e.g. 2D grid X slice of 3D grid).

Don
P.S. I will have limited e-mail contact shortly for the next week,
so if you have other questions on this regard, they may not get answered
right away.

Ticket ID: TYB-719779
Department: Support IDV