[IDV #LTZ-866647]: default modes for IDV probes

> We've run across two issues with the "probes:....
>
> 1. for the "display probe"  (that is "Probe/Time Series") the default
> sampling mode is not what is specified in the Preferences
> 2. for the "hold the middle button down probe", the sampling mode
> seems to always be "weighted average", with no way to change it --
> perhaps it should also use the Preferences setting?

Hi Tom,
When you create a probe or any display control they set their sampling mode to
the default value
and this is persistent. When a new parameter is added to the probe it uses the
probes sampling mode.

The hold the middle down probe, when it probes the Probe control, will use the
sampling mode from
the parameter in the probe control. For other displays (e.g., plan views) it
was using nearest neighbor.
I have fixed this so it uses the user's preference.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: LTZ-866647
Department: Support IDV