[IDV #KQK-865999]: (No Subject)

Hi Katie,
First the attachments came in again as winmail.dat files. not sure if its a
problem on
your end or ours.

But, I was able to look at the bundle. It looks as though you have 2 different
grid
data sources loaded both with the same file:
/r0/WPP/WPP_MKWC_CA_d03_20080502000000.grb

The setfiles tag you are using only gets applied to one of them, i.e., when we
load a data
source if it matches a setfiles pattern then we set override the data file(s)
for that data
source and then we get rid of the setfiles listing.

So, you should load your bundle again and remove one of the data sources. It
looks like its
the first one in the list that doesn't have an displays. Then save the bundle
and try
this again.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: KQK-865999