[IDV #TBU-482288]: Macro/script for repetitive process

> Thanks for the instructions. I saved my parameters as a bundle. Opening the
> bundle works just as you described. I decided to make a change to the bundle
> to include showing the filename, date, time, etc. in the Display List. I
> saved the new bundle with a different filename and now the when I do a
> File->Open of the new bundle, the Field Selector window opens. I don't get
> the option of choosing a different file from which to display the data with
> the saved parameters in the bundle. Any idea why the new bundle doesn't act
> the same as the original? Would you like me to send the bundles or is there a
> better way you could assess the issue than via this reply e-mail?

When you do the Open in the file dialog do you select the "Change data"
checkbox?
If that is not check on we just load in the bundle. If it is checked then we
let the user select new data sources.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: TBU-482288
Department: Support IDV