[IDV #VSG-686023]: problem regarding connecting to larger memory through ser ver

> Hi
>
> my graphic card is nVIDIA and the server is run by linux i m accessing server
> through putty and x-win

Hi Mboushir,

Sorry in the late response on our end.

Its hard to tell just what is going on here. Perhaps the xhost environment on
the server is not set correctly.

Can you run other x windows based programs on the server and have the display
on your machine?

It looks like you are running a different version of java on the server than
what comes with the IDV. Try running with the stock IDV linux install that has
its own java.

Also - are your graphics drivers up to date?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: VSG-686023
Department: Support IDV