[IDV #IUD-712656]: ISL "wait" attribute no longer working?

> Great!
>
> Could this behavior be specific to WinXP machines perhaps (since I'm running
> XP too)? Hmm..

I believe I have solved the problem. We ended up creating some user interface
components
even though we were in offscreen mode. This resulted in some of the movie
frames being
captured before the view was fully rendered.

We'll run a build sometime today but for now you can get the idv.jar file at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/idv.jar

Copy this file into your IDV install directory. There should be one there
already, just copy
the new jar over the old jar.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: IUD-712656