You have recieved feedback from the portal.

From: Robert
Email Address: address@hidden
Comment:
I am having trouble reading output data into IDV 2.5 on Windows XP. I am able
to view the data in linux's IDV 2.5 but not windows. When I read in the file,
the file appears in the left hand side under the data sources but when I go and
try to select from fields column it is blank. The file I download is under WRF
testing in my experiments and is called MU_test. Thanks!