[IDV #JYV-688004]: IDV Download Question

Hi Frank-

Sorry for the delay in responding.

> Thank you for your help.  I was unable to run IDV due to the error:
> Could not create a graphics configuration.
> Please contact Unidata user support or see the FAQ

Are you running on the console of the system?  Do you have your
DISPLAY environment set?  If you are not on the console, you'll
need to tunnel the X environment.  If you are using ssh, then
try ssh -Y <host>.  You need to have an X server on the system
for the IDV to work.

If this doesn't help, let me know how you are starting the IDV
and send along any other messages.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: JYV-688004
Department: Support IDV