[IDV #YPH-121185]: Movie animation capture with large datasets

> Hi Jeff,
>
> Yes, there was a long delay between each time step.
>
> The user is running on OSX Intel 10.5, and I was testing this on our OSX
> Intel 10.5 test machine. He was running McIDAS-V version 1.0alpha12 with
> is using a 2.6a3 IDV jar file.  I also tried this on IDV 2.5 and had the
> same problem.

I'm stumped here. We basically grab the image on the screen  - literally
whatever is shown,
step the animation forward and then wait for the delay. So, with a 9 second
delay they should
see each frame displayed and the image is whatever is shown. Do they see the
correct display
on the screen? Do they try the "Preview" in the dialog to show the actual image
frames that are captured?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: YPH-121185
Department: Support IDV