[IDV #EDU-939106]: IDV ingestion/plot functionality for NetCDF ensemble mode l data

Hi Doug-

> Does IDV have the functionality to read NetCDF ensemble model data?
> I've attempted to unsuccessfully
> read files with parameter arrays structured
> (time,realization,lat,lon).  In you're interested in having a look,
> sample files with this structure are available for download at:
>
> http://dss.ucar.edu/download/nc/

Not yet, but it is on the list of things to do.  We need support
for this in the underlying netCDF grid model first before we can
attack it on the IDV side.  We're all pedalling as fast as we
can. ;-)

Having sample data like the above will help us test it.  Thanks
for the pointers.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: EDU-939106
Department: Support netCDF Java