[IDV #ZGK-470465]: hi res imagery for printing

> Description of problem: The art department here are asking for images of IDV
> displays at 200 to 300 dots per inch, and
> as large as possible. Any way to do that in the
> IDV?

Hi Stu,
What you can do is use the isl scripting  in offscreen mode and in the bundle
tag:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/IDV/docs/userguide/isl/DataAndDisplays.html
specify a really big width and height. This results in a big image.

By the way - we also (in the latest builds) support writing out pdf/svg/ps
files.
We render the line oriented things as lines in the pdf (so they scale) and the
raster like
things (e.g., imagery) as an image.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZGK-470465