[IDV #AQE-628425]: savind data in zipped bundle

> I tried to read dum.txt with file type "im feeling lucky" and the file
> was listed in a new window, but
> not added as a data source. So, I used file type "text point data", and
> it read properly. I plotted it,
> saved a zidv file, renamed dum.txt (I trust you did this in your tests
> too), cleared IDV,
> and read the zidv file. I got the error message:
>
> Error opening url:file:C:/Documents and Settings/Bill/My
>  Documents/Aptiva Documents/McIDAS/mcuser/hydro/dum.txt
> C:\Documents and Settings\Bill\My Documents\Aptiva
>  Documents\McIDAS\mcuser\hydro\dum.txt (The system
>  cannot find the file specified)
>
> clicked ok and the data was plotted!

I am doing the exact same thing. I renamed the test.csv to be test.txt. Load it
in as
Text Point Data source. Create a display. Save it off as test.zidv. Rename the
original
file. Load in test.zidv and no problem.

Are you running the latest nightly build?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: AQE-628425
Department: Support IDV