[IDV #IFS-699827]: Could I change the contour line type?

Hi Miss Lu,

> Description of problem: Could I display the contour line with solid line
> whose value is above zero
> and dot line whose value is under zero?    The color are both black.

Yes you can. In the Plan View display control window there is a Contour: Change
button.
This brings up the Contour Properties Editor. There is a "Dashed" checkbox.
Turn that on.
That dashes the lines below the "Base" value which you can change in the dialog
as well.
For more details see here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/tools/ContourDialog.html

> How could I change the color bar's lable ?  For example I want to add zero on
> the map
> view color bar legend.

Its not the label that you change but rather you change the range to include 0.
In the gui under Color Table hit the button that shows the color table name to
bring
up a menu. Choose "Change Range"

-Jeff

Ticket ID: IFS-699827