[IDV #AES-355532]: Listing of Data From Sounding

Hi Greg-

> The whole sounding at a particular point (lat/lon).

Okay.  We're in the midst of getting ready for the workshops in
a couple of weeks, but if I get bored writing docs, I'll try to
pound this out.  If not, I've got it up on a sticky note on my
monitor to get it into the 2.6 release.

Don

Ticket ID: AES-355532
Department: Support IDV