[IDV #SSS-119764]: display of cross section for a grid of 273x273x81

> Jeff,
>
> How do i ask IDV to allocate more than 512mb of RAM when running the
> grids.isl script. I have already modified the info.plist to allocate 16GIG of
> ram when i am in interactive mode. Apparently that does not apply when using
> the scripting language?

I'm assuming when running from the command line you are running with a runIDV
script?
In there would be a call to java,e.g.,:
java -Xmx512m idv.jar

The -Xmx512m is what allocates memory (512 megabytes). Just change the
script,e.g.,
java -Xmx16000m

Ticket ID: SSS-119764
Department: Support IDV