[IDV #RJF-252466]: Dislaying CEDRIC NetCDF

> I got the scale factor correction done.  Each file is a has a different time
> stamp.  I have tried loading multiple files into one display but it doesn't
> seem to recognize that there are multiple times.  Thank you so much for you
> help, what we are able to see might be the first time dual doppler analysis
> have been viewed this way.

Ok, I see what you want here. You need to use ncml again to aggregate these
files in the time dimension, here is a example:

<netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>
  <aggregation dimName="time" type="joinExisting">
    <netcdf location="file:/test/temperature/jan.nc" ncoords="31"/>
    <netcdf location="file:/test/temperature/feb.nc" ncoords="28"/>
  </aggregation>
</netcdf>

So, you can either using one ncml file to aggregate two ncml modified files, or
you can put them together with one ncml file to do both modifying and
aggregating funcitons. You can reference the ncml web page for more details
information.

Yuan

> Daniel

Ticket ID: RJF-252466