[IDV #RJF-252466]: Dislaying CEDRIC NetCDF

> Yuan,
>
> I figured out my last problem about not seeing the 3D image.  But I have
> another problem.  Some of my variables are scaled by 64 instead of 100, so
> they are half what they should be, is there a way to multiply the values in
> IDV?  Do I need to do it using the ncml file?

Yes, you can do it in the ncml file, I don't know which variable you want to
modify, if this variable named T, you can

<variable name="T">
  <attribute name="scale_factor" type="float" value="100.0f" />
</variable>

what it does is to modify the attribute named scale_factor to a different
value, and keep all others the same as originals.

Yuan

Ticket ID: RJF-252466
Department: Support IDV