[IDV #RJF-252466]: Dislaying CEDRIC NetCDF

> Yuan,
>
> I apologize, I forgot to set permissions on my page, so you couldn't see it.
>  It should work now.  If there are any other problems let me know.
>
> Daniel
Daniel,
      I got it.
      The problem of this netCDF file is that the coordinate system is not CF
compliant, so, IDV can not recognize this file as a Grid datatype, the simple
way to work with this kind of problem is using Unidata NCML ("
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/ncml/";) to modify this file to a
better shape, attached is a sample I created for your reference, it is not
complete, and some parameter is randomly selected, you can modify it to your
requirement. Simply put this ncml file with your fort.54 file in a same
directory, and the running IDV to view it.

Yuan

Ticket ID: RJF-252466
Department: Support IDV