[IDV #HEF-201162]: Defining view window size

Hi Jess,

> I've attached a .py script of his example.  This seems more and more
> like a Q&A, as it appears the programmer and I were not exactly on the
> same page, as I asked him for an example using the <bundle> tag with
> width/height parameters, and after looking at his script, I see he's
> using the <resize> tag...so I'm guessing that may be the problem?  Here
> is his response:

The resize resizes the captured image. I am checking in a change which will be
available
in tonight's nightly build that allows you to specify a  width/height in the
loadBundle e.g.:

loadBundle("test.xidv",None,100,200)

This will make the actual display be 100x200

-Jeff

Ticket ID: HEF-201162
Department: Support IDV