[Support #GRX-332243]: LEAD IDV module question

Hi Rob-

I moved this over to our support system.  It's best to send
questions to support-idv instead of me in case I'm not around.

>I am from Millersville University's LEAD team. I am having a problem
>>accessing one of the bundles using IDV. The bundle is for the sea breeze
>>module (<a
>href="http://www.atmos.millersville.edu/~lead/Sea_Breeze_Home.html";
>target="_blank">http://www.atmos.millersville.edu/~lead/Sea_Breeze_Home.html</a>).
> I can download the bundle but once I try to load >it into IDV, it never
>actually loads. It might be because the data that was >used in the bundle is
>old and no longer there or it could be the fact that I >am using IDV 2.5 and
>that bundle was made in an earlier version. I was >wondering if you could take
>a look at it. Thank you and have a good day!

When I try to load the bundle, it takes a long while to load.  The
big hangup is loading in the point observations.  We don't really
support remote reading of netCDF point data in the IDV at this
point, just for this reason.  I can't believe it ever worked quickly,
so I'm wondering how this was generated.  If I remove the point data
and their displays, it loads faster.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: GRX-332243
Department: Support IDV