[IDV #KKJ-548567]: csv data file, time formatting

Hi Stu,

> Description of problem: In csv files I have used time formats such as
> Time[unit="s since 1970-01-01 00:00:00.000 UTC"]
> with a value like 1.2107717E9
>
> Now I have a lot of row-column data with time given as these columns:
> #yr  mo dy hrmn
> 2008 09 03 1832
>
> there there a yr-mo-da-hr-min time format I can use in IDV csv files?

Are these separate columns? If so, you can use the "colspan" column attribute
described here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/IDV/docs/userguide/data/TextPointData.html
This basically concatenates the columns together (space separated) and treats
them as one column.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: KKJ-548567
Department: Support IDV