[IDV #UVY-719190]: fhour macro does not work

Hi Jessica-

We got a message that an e-mail you sent bounced because it was too big.
I'm assuming it was the bundle you sent in response to Jeff's response.
Could you put the bundle on a web or ftp server and resend your message?

Thanks.

Don Murray

> Hi Jessica,
>

> > We had a user asking about the %fhour% macro used in the Legend/Display
> > label within McIDAS-V and discovered it does not work in McIDAS-V or
> > IDV.  Is this something that can be fixed?
> >

> This seems to be working on our end. Can you send in an example bundle that
> shows this not working?
>
> -Jeff

Ticket ID: UVY-719190
Department: Support IDV