[IDV #DRG-938975]: Parameter Defaults Editor

Hi Patrick-

The fix we put in for this broke some other things.  I've put out a new
version of the nightly build which hopefully fixes both problems.  However,
if you used the Parameter Defaults editor to change some system values,
you might have some bad values in your local copy of paramdefaults.xml.
If you get some errors from your local version, you should be able to
delete them from the table and re-input them.

Don Murray

> > When I copy a row (Copy Row) to Users Default menu, I get
> > the following error message:
> > For input string: "2,5"
> >
> > I guess it is related to a problem between
> > the number style (English/US) and my environment in French
> > (fr_FR.UTF-8:fr for LANG and LC environment variables).
> >
> > Same problem when I set System Default.
> >

> Hi Patrick,
> Thanks for catching this. It'll be fixed in tonight's nightly build.
> -Jeff

Ticket ID: DRG-938975
Department: Support IDV