[IDV #OGW-900609]: Save images on a X86_64 (Xeon)

Hi Patrick-

> When I want to capture an image on a x86_64 (Xeon) with IDV,
> I get an error displayed on the window where I have launched IDV.
>
> SunAwtRobot: error while loading shared libraries: libXtst.so.6: cannot
>
> /usr/lib64/libXtst.so.6 is available though

Do you have a /usr/lib/libXtst.so.6 as well?  If not, I'm guessing
that is what it is looking for if you are using the 32 bit Java that
ships with the IDV.

> Note: I use a Mandriva Linux distribution on a x86_64 (Xeon)
> with a NVIDIA FX-1700 graphic card.

We don't have any x86_64 systems here to test with, unfortunately.
You could try installing a 64-bit java (1.5) and java3D (1.5.2) available
from:

http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index_jdk5.jsp
https://java3d.dev.java.net/binary-builds.html

and modify the runIDV script to use that.  If you need help, let
me know.

Don

Ticket ID: OGW-900609
Department: Support IDV