[IDV #TMR-526034]: Errors upon loading bundle

Hi Dave,

> When loading the attached bundle, the error noted above occurs for each
> vector plot in the display (five altogether). The vectors are plotted, but
> the display dialog box for each of those plots simply reports "error" and
> doesn't provide any display editing options. I have to delete each of these
> plots and regenerate them in order to have a functioning display editing
> dialog
> box, and then resave the bundle. However, reloading the bundle reproduces
> the same problem.

The problem is that the flow scale got set to be 25 explicitly through the text
field (I'm assuming).
When this is reloaded the little popup slider thing chokes because its range is
1-21.
I have fixed the bundle (attached) to use 20 as the flow scale. I have also
fixed the IDV
(in tonights build) so the slider things don't choke in this situation.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: TMR-526034
Department: Support IDV