[IDV #ZNZ-304595]: time format

Hi-

> The file is 1.65GB.

Yeah, that's pretty big. ;-)

> I am also trying something, adding the units "YYYYMMDDHH" to the vector
> time.

That's not a valid udunits compatible or internationally recognized
unit, so it probably won't work.  Are you generating the file
or is this one that someone else gave you.  If you have control
over generating the file, then try storing the time as a valid
number with units.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: ZNZ-304595
Department: Support IDV