[IDV #MTI-413202]: about WMS

> Hi!
> I can load the wms xml file ok in the IDV,too.
> but the map loaded is not mattched with IDV default map.

Do you mean the map shown in the Catalogs section of the Data Chooser? If so,
they seem OK (excexpt for the WORLD30 layer)

Or do you mean the actual WMS image that is loaded into the IDV? I cannot
access those images due to the other server error we've
discussed. A while back we did identify a couple of problems with the spatial
location and the scaling of these images.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MTI-413202
Department: Support IDV