[IDV #MTI-413202]: about WMS

luxq wrote:
> Hi,Jeff,
>    I have some diffculties in loading WMS map using IDV. I dont know how?
>

>  There were two kinds of geographic tag in our xml
> file(http://gis.typhoon.gov.cn/wmsconnector/com.esri.wms.Esrimap?request=getcapabilities&Service=wms&ServiceName=china)
>  ,
> such as 'latlonboundingbox' and 'boundingbox'.
>     At the beginning part, the tag 'latlonboundingbox ' following the service
> 'china tag' described our map initial demonstration extent. And the tag
> 'boundingbox ' described  the whole extent of our map service.

I can load the above wms xml file ok in the IDV (with the exception of a couple
of problems with the global layers that I'll look at).
The IDV will use either the LatLonBoundingBox or the BoundingBox tags. I think
one of the tags was introduced in a later version of WMS.

What problems are you encountering?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MTI-413202
Department: Support IDV