[IDV #BXM-157428]: 2.6a2 Vista Install

Hi Greg-

I just made a release of the latest nightly build which should fix
the Level II problems.  If you get a chance, could you test it?

Also, if you download nc2.2.jar from:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf-java/v2.2.22/nc2.2.jar

and try that with your pre 2.6a2 releases (e.g. 2.5), it should
fix the Level II problems with that release.

The latest nightly build should also fix your topography problem.

Thanks.

Don

Ticket ID: BXM-157428
Department: Support IDV