[IDV #MVJ-900517]: problems with most recent nightlz build

Hi HP-

> Full Name: HansPeter Roesli
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.6a2 build date:@DATE@
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /home/user/IDV_2.6a2/jre version: 1.5.0_11 j3d:1.3.1
> Description of problem: Hi
>
> This is from Madison.

Welcome to the US!

> I just downloaded the 24 June nightlz\y build.
> There appear to be problems when runniing RGB sequences.
> 1. RGBs are strange looking (like bit-sliced images)
> 2. Only the first image of a sequence is produced.
> No error messages are issued for 1 and 2
> 3. It also happened that  message is issued
> saying there are too many time slots are to be processed.

Could you send a bundle or give me instructions on how you
are creating the composites?

Do you have caching turned on for the image data sources?
Jeff was doing some work on that, but it shouldn't affect
normal operation.

Don

Ticket ID: MVJ-900517
Department: Support IDV