[IDV #SKR-430096]: I wanna see the *.grb which is the result of GCM or RCM from ipcc ddc

>Thank you for your fast reponse and kindness
>
> My name is Kyoung, M. S. and Ph. d student in Inha University in Korea...

>I attached the file that i have...
>
>I got this file from Data Distibution Center in IPCC
(Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change)

Thanks for the file. We'll look into this and see if we can find
a table to match the data or figure out what is wrong if it is not
a table.

I'm going to transfer this to the grib support person.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: SKR-430096
Department: Support netCDF Decoders