[IDV #MHA-801119]: How to load next time step

> IDV guys,
>
> I'm a bit embarrassed I don't know this (and can't figure it out), but:
>
> I often bring up a display and only load 1 time step for speed, then
> fiddle with the colors, etc, until I like it.
>
> Then I want to move to the next time step, or select some different
> time steps, and use that data instead on the same display.   Is there
> a way to do this without saving a bundle?

Hi Rich,
For most display controls you can use the Edit->Change Parameter to choose a
new parameter to use.

However, in doing so right now I see there is a bug in that the parameter is
changed but if there has been a time subset selected originally then that is
not changed. I'll fix that.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MHA-801119
Department: Support IDV