[IDV #PNY-631528]: VGEE Displays AWT error

> > As for your other issue about missing images, I'm not getting
> > that error.  Did you install the plugin from the Plugin
> > Manager or are you using some other JAR file?

Hi Tijn,
This is Jeff.
Try reinstalling the vgee.jar plugin again. The one that was out there was out
of date and I justs released a new one.

Don - your's probably worked because you had the VGEE source tree in your class
path when you ran so the images got loaded from there, not from the plugin.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: PNY-631528
Department: Support IDV