[IDV #PNY-631528]: VGEE Displays AWT error

Hi Tyn-

> Full Name: Valentijn Venus
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.6a1 build date:2008-06-03 07:05 UTC
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /usr/local/lib/jvm/ia32-jre1.6.0_05 version: 1.6.0_05
> j3d:1.3.1
> Description of problem: Don,
>
> Further to my previous message:
>
> Some of the resources, like this VGEE bundle is also no longer accessible:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/metapps/webstart/VGEE/vgee_bundle_7.xidv
>
> Experiencing server problems?

I guess I deleted this directory when I was cleaning up recently.
However, I wouldn't guarantee that any of those bundles still work.
Most of them pointed to datasets on our DODS server that no longer
exists.  I'll see if the files are still around on tape somewhere.

As for your other issue about missing images, I'm not getting that
error.  Did you install the plugin from the Plugin Manager or are
you using some other JAR file?

Don

Ticket ID: PNY-631528
Department: Support IDV