[IDV #HIE-550438]: enhancement request Field Selector

Hi Tijn,

> I hope you are both ok?
Yes, though we have been very busy with work and travel lately.
I am trying to play catch up with support now.

> I have an enchancement request for the Field Selector:
> Currently, one has to select at child-level from the list of
> available bands (i.e. ADDE image data pointers) which band to display/use.
>
> But in the case of datasets with many satellite bands
> (i.e. MODIS ATMOSPHERIC PROFILE, HYPER-SPECTRAL SENSORS)
> this can be tediously slow, particularly in the case of using multiple
> bands in jython procedures.
>
> I therefore propose to enhance the Field Selector with the capability
> to select at parent-level, and CTRL+SHFT & left-mouse button combination
> which facilitates loading multiple bands simultaniously.

I assume you are talking about the field selector that pops up for formulas
like the attached?

WHat is the pain that you are having? Is it that you have to find the band,
open the tree node and select the field for
each operand?
How would your multiple band select work here?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: HIE-550438
Department: Support IDV