[IDV #GDV-904807]: Error w drawing: Importing drawing Index: 3, Size: 3

> Hello. Thanks for pointing out the problem. I changed LATLON to LATLONALT but
> am still getting the error when I try to load in the 3DAIRPLANE. Can you
> think of anything else that could be wrong? Below is the example line I'm
> trying to load.

Katie,
I'm sorry, I should have actually tried this. Yes, this is an error. I ahve
fixed it and it will be available tomorrow in the nightly build:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

-Jeff

Ticket ID: GDV-904807
Department: Support IDV