[IDV #KWE-346293]: degrees_east > 180 plots off map!

Hi Rich-

> I just discovered that if there are values > 180 in Longitude with
> units degrees_east, then IDV plots them off the global map (to the
> right of course. ;-)
> If I subtract 360 from values greater than 180, IDV is happy.

It's really that the map lines go from -180 to 180 and the data
goes from 0-360.  Depending on the projection, one will not
line up.

> If would be nice if IDV did this so I didn't have to!

That would be nice. ;-)

> http://stellwagen.er.usgs.gov/models/share/peru.ncml

That dataset only goes to about -160.  Is that the correct
link?  I'm not sure I'm understanding the problem you are seeing
with this example.

Don

Ticket ID: KWE-346293
Department: Support IDV