[IDV #TGE-674597]: plot singleBanded image as 2-D flatfield at user-specified height

Hi Valentijn-

> Full Name: Valentijn Venus
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.5b1 build date:2008-04-10 07:05 UTC
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /usr/java/jre1.6.0_03 version: 1.6.0_03 j3d:1.3.1
> Description of problem: Hi-
>
> I'm looking for advice how to plot a singleBanded image as a flat 2-d field
> at a user-specified height in the atmosphere.
> The height information is based on geopotential height (in meters) which i
> have for the same dataset, also as a singeBanded
> image (so a unique height value for every pixel).

You might be able to do this using the Imagery->Image Display over
Topography.  You'll probably have to use the Any Field
formula to select the image and the topography, but in theory it
should work.

If you need more information, let me know.

Don

Ticket ID: TGE-674597
Department: Support IDV