[IDD #SMS-781072]: 20220901: Nexrad imagery via ldm

Hi David,

re:
> We wanted to check if Nexrad imagery such as this Radar information
>
> <https://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnowcoast.noaa.gov%2Farcgis%2Frest%2Fservices%2Fnowcoast%2Fradar_meteo_imagery_nexrad_time%2FMapServer&source=sd>
>
> for continental US is available via LDM.

We distribute all of the NEXRAD Level 3 products sent in the NOAAPort
SBN in the IDD NEXRAD3 feed.  We also create some U.S. continental
composites for a few products (e.g., DHR, EET, etc.), and we distribute
those in the IDD FNEXRAD feed.  Also included in the FNEXRAD feed are
MRMS products that we receive in an LDM feed from NCEP.

re:
> If yes, could you please point us to documentation with regards what
> pqact headers we should be using?

The best way to see what headers for particular feeds look like is to
use the LDM utility 'notifyme'.  For instance, you can see all of the
products in the NEXRAD3 feed by running:

<as 'ldm' on a machine that has been ALLOWed to REQUEST IDD feeds from us>

notifyme -vl- -f NEXRAD3 -o 600 -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Part of the listing will be the Product IDs for the products, and those
are what are used to refine/set feed REQUESTs and LDM pattern-action
file actions for what to do with the product when received.  Use of
utilities like 'notifyme' can be found in the LDM documentation area
of our website:

Unidata HomePage
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Software -> LDM -> Documentation