[Staging #XXB-225501]: Fwd: SBN feed request

>Hi Tiffany,
>The week kind of got away and Joe had to do some travelling. I'll get back to
>you on the questions once Joe and I can >discuss some more.
>
>UMD restored their connections/SBN, which has been very reliable over the past
>2+ years. So it's back/flowing again >(we're no longer dead-in-the water lol).

Hi Lee,

A co-worker of mine submitted this request into our support system so we can
better keep track of our requests.

I also wanted to confirm that this is for NOAA related work on the cloud, not
anything person correct?

So do you still need access to our feed? Either way, you should have access,
here's an email from Tom with some information, let us know if you have any
questions by replying to this email:

> I have setup access to idd.unidata.ucar.edu and iddc.unidata.ucar.edu
> (NB: NOT iddb.unidata.ucar.edu) for a machine with IP address
> 54.159.4.146. The setup will make this IP address looks like it
> is associated with a machine named: towr-s1.aws.noaa.gov. The ALLOW
> that has been created will allow them to REQUEST any/all of the
> non-restricted feeds available from the IDD.
Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: XXB-225501
Department: Support IDD