[IDD #YBK-937568]: GOES-16 L2 products

Hi Rick,

re:
> Tom Yoksas provide us with a script that creates the L2 products from
> NOAAPORT. Is there an updated version?

I updated the script that we are using to 'pqinsert' L2 products into
an LDM queue on a machine that then sends the products to the accumulators
for our IDD relay clusters.  The name of the file I am referring to is
L2File.sh.  Is this the script you are referring to?

re:
> There are many files that are not
> getting deleted all which have the dataset value:
> ABI-L2-GFLSC-AWIPS-M6_v1r3_g16_s202104220416146_e202104220418519_c202104220420178.nc
> in the netcdf header.

Yea, those products do not follow the GOES-R ground station naming convention.
One of the changes I made was to regularize the names of the products to
look like:

OR_ABI-L2-GFLSC-M6_G16_s20211122146142_e20211122148515_c20211122149592.nc

re:
> I can just use cron to remove the files. Just
> wondering if there is an update.

If the script you are referring to is, in fact, an older version of
L2File.sh, then you can use the new copy that I am attaching to this
email.

re:
> Some of our scripts are not handling the above file names, so we also
> have to do some updating.

This is the reason that I change the name to follow the GOES-R ground
station naming convention.  After that was done, the LDM processing
of the products (Fog and Low Stratus) worked the exact same way as
for the other L2 products.

Attached is the new version of L2File.sh that we are using.  If
you are referring to a different script, please let me know its
name.

Ticket ID: YBK-937568
Department: Support IDD