[LDM #NTO-640607]: HRRR access through ldm

Hi,

re:
> Here are the config files. Please let me know what went wrong. Thanks.

Thanks for sending the files as this made it easy to see what was
wrong.

The problem with your LDM configuration file was a space instead of
a tab in the EXEC line you added.  I edited the file correcting the
error, moved the REQUEST and EXEC lines to blocks in the file that
have other, example/desired EXEC and REQUEST lines, commented out
the 'EXEC<tab>"pqact"' entry since it is not being used, and
tested the file and the pattern-action file you also included in
the LDM installation on my development machine.  I also modified
your pattern-action file to set the directory to which products will
be written to a structure that matches my setup (for my convenience
only).

Here were my results:

[ldm@localhost etc]$ ldmadmin start
Checking the product-queue...
Checking pqact(1) configuration-file(s)...
    /home/ldm/etc/pqact.conf-hrrr: syntactically correct
Checking LDM configuration-file (/home/ldm/etc/ldmd.conf)...
Starting the LDM server...

[ldm@localhost etc]$ ls /data/ldm/pub/models/HRRR/CONUS_2p5km/

HRRR_CONUS_2p5km_20200818_1300.grib2

As you may have noticed, the only change I made to your pattern-action
file was to:

change:

/data-yz

to:

/data/ldm/pub/models

Again, this was for my convenience since the '/' directory on my
machine is owned by 'root' and is not writable by the user running
my LDM.  You should make sure that the /data-yz directory on your
machine is either owned by your LDM user or is writable by your
LDM user, otherwise no files will be written.

I have attached the copy of ldmd.conf that I edited to this reply.

Ticket ID: NTO-640607
Department: Support IDD