[LDM #JXP-631388]: No longer able to ldmping idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Hi,

A little while ago, we found a dead/unresponsive real-server backend node in
the idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster, and removed it.  Tests run from machines
remote from Unidata to which we have login access are now showing that they
can REQUEST feeds from idd.unidata.ucar.edu.  Can you, at your earliest
convenience, try to see if you can once again get feeds from
idd.unidata.ucar.edu?

Before you change your LDM configuration file REQUEST(s), please try the
following:

<as 'ldm'>
notifyme -vl- -f ANY -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

If this succeeds, you should be able to revert your feed REQUEST(s) back
to idd.unidata.ucar.edu.  Or, probably even better, you could replicate
your feed REQUEST(s) and have one set request from idd.unidata.ucar.edu
and the other from iddb.unidata.ucar.edu.

Ticket ID: JXP-631388
Department: Support IDD