[IDD #LYS-556220]: Question

Hi,

re:
> We have an LDM connection with a client but we donot see any data coming back
> to our folders.
>
> We did notifyme -v -f "EXP" -p "XXXXXXXX" -o 99999999 command and see
> scrolling
> files from the client.
> The files are coming in every 15 minutes as expected.
> However we donot see the file in the path we provided in pqact.conf file.

OK, the 'notifyme' invocation shows that your LDM client is receiving
the products, so the problem must be with the extended regular expression
you are using in your pattern-action file action to process the products.

re:

> Here is the line from the conf file.
>
> EXP     ^gtgn.t([0-9]+++)z.edr.f(0-9++).grb2
> FILE    -overwrite -close gtgn/gtgn.t\1z.edr.f\2.grb2
>
> What could be the reason? The log file is not showing any error.

The easiest way to troubleshoot a problem like this is to use
the exact same pattern you are using in your pattern-action file
action in the pattern field of your 'notifyme' invocation (suitably
quoted, etc.).  That way you can adjust your extended regular
expression until the 'notifyme' shows receipt of the products
desired, and then use that extended regular expression in the
action in your pattern-action file.

Question:

- what is the intention of the following pieces of your extended
  regular expression:

  ([0-9]+++)

  and

  (0-9++)

Comments:

- in the first piece, if you want to match 3 of any digit between
  0 and 9, the syntax you should use is:

- I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish with '(0-9++)',
  but I suspect you are trying to match 2 digits

  If my surmise is correct, you should use:

Ticket ID: LYS-556220
Department: Support IDD