[IDD #SKK-988016]: new ldm idd server

Hi Yixin,

re:
> Thank you for your reply.

No worries.

re:
> The sirocco is off-line now. How to check "which feeds sirocco had been
> REQUESTing?". I have to admit that I totally forget.

OK.

I looked at the summer statistics that machines are reporting back to us
and see that sirocco was only REQUESTing the HDS and IDS|DDPLUS feeds:

https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/sitesummaryindex

  sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu [summary]

https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/sitesummaryindex?sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu

It is possible that these feeds were being REQUESTed by a single LDM
configuration
file REQUEST line, or, perhaps a pair of REQUEST lines for feed redundancy.
For instance:

~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf

REQUEST WMO ".*" mistral.srcc.lsu.edu

or even better

REQUEST WMO ".*" mistral.srcc.lsu.edu
REQUEST WMO ".*" idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Reminder:

In order to install the LDM, I will need the login credentials for
both the users 'ldm' and 'root'.  When it comes time, you can send
these to me in an email to my UCAR address, address@hidden, but if
you do, do not mention the account names or machine for which they
are valid in the email.

Ticket ID: SKK-988016
Department: Support IDD