[IDD #HRN-488992]: Network issues at UW-Madison AOS

Hi Pete,

re:
> Since about 2PM CST yesterday afternoon (20UTC) we have been experiencing
> network issues at UW-AOS that are impacting our ability to receive various
> data streams - satellite data and CONDUIT are ones that have been affected
> the worst.
>
> I have a ticket in with our network operations center, but have not heard
> anything back yet.

Yesterday, Dan Forrest let us know that "huge chunks" of data from
our GRB fanout feeds were being lost due to network issues, but Dan
was asking if the problem was on our (UCAR's) end.

This morning, as part of my metrics gathering for NOAAPort ingest,
a script I run tried to SSH to the SSEC NOAAport ingest machines
to get some summary stats.  Those two SSH attempts took a LONG time
to connect, and this fits with there being a problem at/near UW
and not at/near us.

We will appreciate if you keep us updated on whatever you find out
about the current situation!

Ticket ID: HRN-488992
Department: Support IDD