[IDD #HZG-123557]: NEXRAD3

> Guys

Hello Murray,

Yes, the NEXRAD3 products did suffer a gap. Please note that the level 2 feed
(NEXRAD2) did not.

NEXRAD3
http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NEXRAD3+node2.unidata.ucar.edu

NEXRAD2
http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NEXRAD2+node2.unidata.ucar.edu

Processing the NEXRAD3 products likely went off line for that period.

The problem was not here, but at ROC, or elsewhere up the line.

Thank you,

Jeff

> Our people noticed NEXRAD3 radars missing between 0820Z and 1000Z.  The
> graphs on your support site show a gap.  Was there an issue?
>
> Murray Rennie
>
> Technical Support Analyst, Data Interchange, HPC
> Shared Services Canada, Government of Canada
> address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden> / Tel: 204-983-2136
>
> Analyste, soutien technique, Échange de données, CHP
> Services Partages Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
> address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden> / Tél. : 204-983-2136
>
> feedback/retroaction:
> ssc.dcshpcfeedbackgd-dcshpcfeedbackgd.spc@canada<mailto:ssc.dcshpcfeedbackgd-dcshpcfeedbackgd.spc@canada>.ca
>

> [Canada-sig]