[IDD #QDB-949076]: RAL machines feeding directly from iddb cluster node

HI Gary,

We just noticed that there are two RAL machines feeding directly from
a real-server backend of our iddb.unidata.ucar.edu cluster.  Here is
the LDM utility 'uldbutil' output that shows the connections:

24286 6 feeder raneb.rap.ucar.edu 20190810115739.844267 TS_ENDT {{SPARE,
"(ABI|GLM)"}} primary
3453 6 feeder huni.rap.ucar.edu 20190819185406.579461 TS_ENDT {{SPARE,
"(ABI|GLM)"}} primary

There are two things about these connections:

- we do not want downstream machines connecting directly to real-server
  backends of the IDD top level relay clusters that we operate

  The only exception to this "rule" is when we are working with a
  site to do some specific testing

- there is nothing on the SPARE feed, so there will never be any
  products transferred to the two RAL downstreams

Can you find out who is making the REQUEST for the SPARE feed from
cluster5.unidata.ucar.edu, and work with them to remove the direct
REQUEST, or, if still a feed of GOES-16/17 satellie imagery is
desired, change the REQUESTs from cluster5 to idd.unidata.ucar.edu
or iddb.unidata.ucar.edu?

Thanks in advance...