[IDD #TAI-164591]: 20190418: splitting feed REQUESTs

Hi Art,

It was very interesting that you let CONDUIT folks know of your success
in dropping receipt latencies by changing your two-way split for CONDUIT
to a 20-way split.  Even more interesting is how coincidental this was
with my own switch of our 10-way split into a 20-way split... I saw
your CONDUIT note immediately after I finished making the REQUEST
modifications on our CONDUIT downstream, conduit.unidata.ucar.edu :-)

Because of your note, and because I also noticed a major change in
the latencies you are reporting for the SATELLITE feed:

http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?SATELLITE+idd.meteo.psu.edu

AND because I have been working with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
(ERAU) to replace their single REQUEST for SATELLITE with several
mutually exclusive REQUESTs, I figured that I should get specifics on
how you and ERAU changed your SATELLITE REQUESTs so we can advise others
on the best way to proceed.

Can you send us a copy of your LDM configuration file, ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf,
so we can take a look?  If you'd rather not send the entire file, please
send the output of:

grep -i ^request ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf | grep SATELLITE

Thanks in advance...