[IDD #GTQ-903655]: NOAAPORT on Feb 19ish

Hi Murray,

re:
> Was there a brief slowdown of products (NOAAPORT/NEXRAD3) on Feb 19
> between 1330 and 1400Z on your end?  For example 1330Z arrived at 1357.

Our monitoring of latencies for real-time data flows in the IDD is
limited to a couple of days.  The only easy way to go back beyond
this period is to compare the times that products were written to
disk with the products' valid times, and this would need to be done
for individual products for individual stations.  If you have a
particular station+product combination, we could check to see if
there appeared to be a problem.

Ticket ID: GTQ-903655
Department: Support IDD